List of the murdered and injured aboard the Gaza Freedom Flotilla

McJ's picture
Sheikh Raed Salah
Palestinian leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement

In serious condition in Israeli hospital
Mavi Marmara
Note: There are reports he is in prison along with other Israeli Palestinians.

to June 4, 2010

"On Aljazeera on 3 June, Sheikh Raed Salah, the influential leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel -- a highly prominent leader among Palestinian citizens of Israel -- claimed that Israeli forces tried to deliberately target and assassinate him during their bloody attack on the Mavi Marmara. Salah stated that the Israeli soldier assigned with this task mistook someone else for him and that is the only reason Salah is still alive. He was just released -- to house arrest -- by Israeli authorities. Salah has suffered years of political persecution including arrests and trials by Israel."
"Is it possible Israel thought it had killed Salah when in fact it had killed Ibrahim Bilgen, 61. Bilgen, who lived in Siirt, Turkey was an electrical engineer, politician, human rights activist, entrepreneurial broadcaster and father of six children."

(See Bilgen's picture below.)

Dr. Hani Suleiman

Lebanese attorney - leader of the Lebanese delegation; Member of the National Committee against the Gaza Embargo, Member of Arab social movements such as the National Arab Conference and one of the founders of the National Arab club, which is a Lebanese group.

Shot in both legs by a single bullet. Returned to Lebanon week of June 7, 2010

Mavi Marmara

The Greek Captain of the Turkish ship that was raided
Name unknown

Gunshot wound - transferred to Greek hospital
Mavi Marmara

A Turkish Legislator (Ibrahim Bilgen? -see below)
Status and name unknown
Mavi Marmara
Ibrahim Bilgen, 61
Turkish electrical engineer from Siirt. Member of the Chamber of Electrical Engineers of Turkey. Ran as a Saadet (Felicity) Party candidate in the Turkish general election of 2007 and the Siirt mayoral election of 2009. Married with 6 children.

Shot dead - four times in the temple, chest, hip and back - possible targeted assassination. He may have been mistaken for Sheikh Raed Salah because of his similarity in appearance. (See Salah's picture above. Also note he was killed with a distant shot which gives more credence to this speculation.)
Mavi Marmara

Ali Haydar Bengi, 39
Ran a telephone repair shop in Diyarbakir. Graduate of Al-Azhar University, Cairo (Department of Arabic Literature). Married to Saniye Bengi; four children - Mehunur (15), Semanur (10) and twins Mohammed and Senanur

Shot Dead
Mavi Marmara

Paul Larudee, Ph.D., 64
American - San Francisco Bay Area resident - Richmond Hills; a human rights volunteer and a founder of the Free Gaza and Free Palestine Movements. He works as a piano technician in El Cerrito, California.

Severly beaten - was hospitalized in Greeze. Jumped overboard in an act of resistance.

Furkan Dogan, 19
A Turkish-American dual national, with two siblings. In his senior year at Kayseri High School where he was awaiting the results of his university entrance exams; hoped to become a doctor. Loved chess. Son of Dr. Ahmet Dogan, Assoc Prof at Erciyes University.

Shot dead with five bullets from less that 45cm -in the face, in the back of the head, twice in the leg and once in the back.
Mavi Marmara

Cevdet Kiliçlar, 38
Turkish - from Kayseri. A graduate of Marmara University's Faculty of Communications; formerly a newspaper journalist for the National Gazette and the Anatolia Times. For the past year he was a reporter and webmaster for the Humanitarian Relief Foundation (IHH) (Also reported as Staff Photographer). Married to Derya Kiliçlar; one daughter, Gülhan, and one son, Erdem.

Shot dead by a bullet to the forehead by a soldier one meter away from him
Mavi Marmari

to June 4, 2010

"Our friend Cevdet was martyred. He is a member of the press. He was only taking pictures as the Israelis fired on us. They smashed his brain into pieces from exactly one meter away.”

"The director-general of UNESCO, Irina Bokova, has condemned the killing of Turkish journalist Cevdet Kiliçlar in the Israeli military interception of the flotilla headed for Gaza on 1 June.
The director-general called for light to be shed on the events that led to the journalist’s death and called on all the authorities concerned to respect the rights of media covering the situation in Gaza.
“I condemn the killing of Cevdet Kiliçlar,” said Bokova. “I trust that an inquiry that meets international requirements will shed light on the events that led to Cevdet Kiliçlar’s death and to the injuring of Indonesian cameraman Sura Fachrizaz.”
Pictures of Cevdet Kiliçlar aboard the Mavi Marmara during the attack and after he was shot. Note he is carrying his camera and has no weapons.
June 14, 2010
Larger pictures and story at the link:

Kevin Neish
Canadian Engineer, 53

Deep bruises on his arms after being bound for up to 25 hours by plastic handcuffs
"menaced" with assault rifles and attack dogs and was repeatedly threatened with death.
"...hands bound with plastic cuffs, which Neish says were pulled so tight that his wrists were cut and his hands swelled up and turned purple (he is still suffering nerve damage from the experience, which his doctor in Canada says he hopes will gradually repair on its own).

Mavi Marmara

to June 15, 2010

"That was when he found the backpack which the soldier had dropped. “I figured I’d look inside and see what he was carrying,” Neish says. “And inside was this kind of flip-book. It was full of photos and names in English and Hebrew of who was on all the ships. The booklet also had a detailed diagram of the decks of the Mavi Marmara.

Meanwhile, he says, more and more people were being carried down the stairs from the mayhem above—people who'd been shot, and people who were dying or people already dead. “I took detailed photos of the dead and wounded with my camera,” he says, adding, “There were several guys who had two neat bullet holes side by side on the side of their head--clearly they were executed.”

Neish smuggled his photos out of Israel to Turkey despite his arrest on the ship and imprisonment in Israel for several days."

“In addition to several people I saw who were killed, I saw several dozen wounded people. There was one older guy who was just propped up against the wall with a huge hole in his chest. He died as I was taking his picture.”

Neish says he saw many of the 9 who were known to have been killed, and of the 40 who were wounded, and adds, “There were many more who were wounded, too, but less seriously. In the Israeli prison, I saw people with knife wounds and broken bones. Some were hiding their injuries so they wouldn’t be taken away from the others.” He also says, “Initially there were reports that 16 on the boat had been killed. The medical station said 16. There was a suspicion that some bodies may have been thrown overboard. But what people think now is that the the other seven who are missing, since we’re not hearing from families, may have been Israeli spies.”

Çetin Topçuoglu, 54
Turkish - from Adana. Former amateur soccer player and taekwondo champion, who coached Turkey's national taekwondo team. Married with one son, Aytek.

Shot dead.
Mavi Marmara

Indonesian (Malaysian) Doctor
Name unknown

Shot in the stomach as he helped a wounded Israeli soldier.
Mavi Marmara

Irish National
Turkish National
Names and status unknown
Wounded and transferred to military base near Ankara, Turkey
Ahmet Aydan Beker
Kayseri, Turkey

Critically injured and in Israeli hospital
Mavi Marmara

Mehmet Ali Zeybek
Diyarbakır, Turkey

Critically wounded and under arrest in Israel
Mavi Marmara

Uğur Süleyman Söylemez
İstanbul, Turkey

Injured and in Israeli hospital
Mavi Marmara

Osman Çalık

Shot in the knee. Israeli Knesset member Hani Zuabi prevented the soldier from taking a second shot at him by shouting at the soldier in Hebrew to stop.
Mavi Marmara

Sura Fachrizaz
Indonesian cameraman

Shot dead in the chest (Fachrizaz was seriously injured by a shot to the chest and is in hospital in Haifa, Israel. See update below.)
Mavi Marmari

June 5, 2010
"Indonesian cameraman Sura Fachrizaz who was shot in the chest and seriously injured. Fachrizaz is in a hospital in Haifa and his injuries are not considered life threatening."
June 16, 2010
Bethlehem - Ma'an - "The director-general of UNESCO, Irina Bokova, has condemned the killing of Turkish journalist Cevdet Kiliçlar in the Israeli military interception of the flotilla headed for Gaza on 1 June.
The director-general called for light to be shed on the events that led to the journalist’s death and called on all the authorities concerned to respect the rights of media covering the situation in Gaza.
“I condemn the killing of Cevdet Kiliçlar,” said Bokova. “I trust that an inquiry that meets international requirements will shed light on the events that led to Cevdet Kiliçlar’s death and to the injuring of Indonesian cameraman Sura Fachrizaz.”
“I wish Sura Fachrizaz a speedy recovery,” the director-general added."

Ken O'Keefe

Irish/American dual citizen, former US Marine

Was been beaten up twice while in Israeli custody. Choked to the point of blackout.
One of five passengers, which includes American lawyer Fatima Mohammadi, who were listed by the Israelis as “Active Terror Operatives” on the official blog of the Israel Defense Forces
Mavi Marmari

to June 16, 2010

" When the boats started to come...and they timed that to the morning prayers which was clearly not an accident...we were in international waters..."
"I know from the captain, who I had become friends with, they [the Israelis] gave no warning - no warning. They did say stop where you are going but they didn't say if you don't stop where we are going to attack you.
"They obviously wanted the element of surprise. They wanted the element of chaos and confusion because from the first moments the boats appeared and were at the side they started firing percussion grenades and tear gas and smoke bombs and also firing rounds."

Manolo Luppichini
Italian Video reporter

Rib contusion and several haematomas - detained in an isolation cell for 12 hours because he reacted to defend a Palestinian activist, Osama Qashoo, while he was being beaten in prison. During the isolation, by knocking on the door of his cell.
Mavi Marmari

Osama Qashoo
Status unknown

Beaten in Israeli prison
Mavi Marmari

Ahmed Luqman, 20

Australian - university student in international relations at Bond University, Australia. Married to Jerry Campbell a second year nursing student who is three months pregnant; sister Maryam (Kuwait) a second year pharmacy student - both also on board the Mavi Marmara.

Shot twice in the leg and knee -in hospital in Istanbul, Turkey. Beaten while in custody (soldiers kicked his wounds, strapped him up and picked him up and dropped him, threatened him with dogs.
He was left to bleed to death but was saved by his wife's first aid.
Mavi Marmara

Women (name unknown)

Hit three times in the face by Israeli soldier. Then picked up by her hair.
In Israeli custody.

Kate Geraghty
Australian Photographer for the Sydney Morning Herald

Thrown a meter and a half after being shot with a Taser
Challenger I
She yelled that she and [Paul] McGeough [chief correspondent] were from The Sydney Morning Herald, and one of the commandos responded, in English with an Australian accent, “We know you’re from the Herald.”

Mohammad Dhouibi
Algerian member of parliament from El Islah movement, responsible for Al Quds case.

Wounded in the right eye. Received treatment in Amman Jordan after his release from Israel.
Mavi Marmara (?)

Necdet Yildirim, 32
Turkish IHH aid worker from Malatya. Married to Refika Yıldırım; one daughter, Melek, aged three.

Shot Dead
Mavi Marmara

Cengiz Songür, 47
Turkish from Izmir. Married to Nurcan Songür; six daughters and one son.

Shot Dead
Mavi Marmara

Cengiz Akyüz, 41
Turkish from Iskenderun. Married to Nimet Akyüz ; three children - Furkan (14), Beyza (12) and Erva Kardelen (9).

Shot dead -Gunshots to back of head, right side of face, back, left leg.
Mavi Marmara

Fahri Yaldiz, 43
Turkish firefighter who worked for the Municipality of Adiyaman. Married with four sons.

Shot Dead
Mavi Marmara

Issam Za'atar
Al-Jazeera photographer
Hit by stun gun while filming the raid. Suffered a broken arm. Once in detention he endured a "long and exhausting interrogation."

The İHH said the activists Çelebi Bozan, Osman Kurç and Aydın Ataç were definitely still missing. These individuals might still be in a hospital in Israel, İHH officials said.

Pictured above - The Mavi Marmara

Pictured above - The Mavi Marmara and sister ship MS TDI Karadeniz, since renamed MS Dream

There are more pictures of the sister ship Dream (formally TDI Karadeniz) here
here, here and here.
Take note of the last photo. When TDI KARADENIZ was renamed DREAM, the name was moved and is no longer written in the same DREAM could fit the bill as the boat in the IDF video that may have been used to stage false attack pictures. You can view photo evidence here [@ Octo: (2010-06-06) 18:02:39 about 3/4 the way down the comments] or here.

From Wikipedia:
MV Mavi Marmara (English: Blue Marmara) is a Comoros-flagged [7] passenger ship, which was formerly owned and operated by İDO Istanbul Fast Ferries Co. Inc. on the line Sarayburnu, Istanbul-Marmara Island-Avşa Island in the Sea of Marmara. Built at the Golden Gate Shipyard by Turkish Shipbuilding Co. in 1994, the ship has a capacity of 1,080 passengers.[6]

Name: MV Mavi Marmara
Owner: IHH (İnsani Yardım Vakfı)[1]
Operator: IHH (İnsani Yardım Vakfı)[1]
Builder: Türkiye Gemi Sanayi A.Ş.[2]
Yard number: 302[2]
Completed: November 9, 1994[3]
Homeport: Moroni, Comoros (2010). Previously Istanbul, Turkey
Identification: IMO number: 9005869[4]
Class and type: Passenger ship
Tonnage: 4,142 GT (gross tonnage)
Length: 93 m (305 ft)[4]
Beam: 20 m (66 ft)[4]
Draft: 4 m (13 ft)[5]
Installed power: 4,400 kW[3]
Propulsion: 2[3]
Speed: max. 9.9 knots (18.3 km/h; 11.4 mph)- avg. 7.2 knots (13.3 km/h; 8.3 mph)[5]
Capacity: 1,080 passengers[6]

Sister ship: MS TDI Karadeniz,[2] since renamed MS Dream


"...findings emerged as more survivors gave their accounts of the raids. Ismail Patel, the chairman of Leicester-based pro-Palestinian group Friends of al-Aqsa, who returned to Britain today, told how he witnessed some of the fatal shootings and claimed that Israel had operated a "shoot to kill policy".

He calculated that during the bloodiest part of the assault, Israeli commandos shot one person every minute. One man was fatally shot in the back of the head just two feet in front him and another was shot once between the eyes. He added that as well as the fatally wounded, 48 others were suffering from gunshot wounds and six activists remained missing, suggesting the death toll may increase."

"Dr Haluk Ince, the chairman of the council of forensic medicine in Istanbul, said that in only one case was there a single bullet wound, to the forehead from a distant shot, while every other victim suffered multiple wounds. "All [the bullets] were intact. This is important in a forensic context. When a bullet strikes another place it comes into the body deformed. If it directly comes into the body, the bullet is all intact."

He added that all but one of the bullets retrieved from the bodies came from 9mm rounds. Of the other round, he said: "It was the first time we have seen this kind of material used in firearms. It was just a container including many types of pellets usually used in shotguns. It penetrated the head region in the temple and we found it intact in the brain."
"At first our friends incapacitated 10 soldiers. Yes, we took their guns and we would have been right if we used them against them. You are legally innocent if you take the weapon of the person who is attacking you. We said we would die before we would take their arms and thereby place Israel in a difficult position.” Yıldırım said they threw the weapons into the sea.”

[Bülent] Yıldırım, [chairman of the Humanitarian Aid Foundation (İHH)] said an Indonesian doctor was shot in the stomach as he helped a wounded Israeli soldier. Another peace activist was shot while surrendering. “They killed people despite the white flag we waved,” he said. He said they had given back nine dead bodies, but that he was fairly certain more people were killed. “I hope their version is the right number. We never acted outside the law. Warships were following us. They were supposed to help us, but they didn’t. They killed our friends who had surrendered and threw their bodies into the water. Had there been no women, we would not have surrendered. We had to leave two very seriously injured friends behind,” he added."

Yıldırım said the hostages, including women and children, were not allowed to use the restroom after surrendering, that they were denied water and forced to sit on their knees for five hours straight. “They moved us to the second floor of the ship. The helicopter scooped out water from the sea and poured it on us. It was really cold. Had they wanted to, they could have taken all the injured to a hospital by helicopter, but they did not. They treated our friend’s leg without sedating him.
"Kevin Ovenden of Britain, an activist on the ship that arrived in Ýstanbul on Thursday, also said a man who had pointed a camera at the soldiers was shot directly through the forehead with live ammunition, with the exit wound blowing away back of his skull.

There were also claims that Israeli official reports on the number of people killed are untruthful. Yýldýrým said, “Until now they have returned nine dead bodies, but our list is bigger. There are people missing.”

Speaking to journalists at Atatürk International Airport shortly after his return, Yýldýrým said: “We saw 38 injured who were brought back to us by doctors after the attack. Now they are saying there are 21 people who have been injured.” Yýldýrým was on the main passenger ship, the Mavi Marmara, which the Israeli navy attacked at the start of its raid.

Another witness, Yücel Köse, who was on the ship Gazze repeated Yýldýrým’s allegations of missing people. “The Mavi Marmara was bombed right in front of our eyes. They threw the wounded into the water,” he said. Köse said the soldiers were upset when some of their men were held by activists aboard the Mavi Marmara."
"İbrahim Musaji, a 26-year-old activist from England who was also on the Mavi Marmara, was asleep during the raid. He says he rushed to the deck immediately after being woken up by gunfire to see his friends lying in a pool of blood. He said the soldiers threatened to kill him if he attempted to help them. “They hate people, all they want was to shed Muslim blood.” He also claimed that there was poison in the food fed to prisoners.

Recai Kaya, a representative of the Enderun Association, said one of the activists on the ship was shot by a soldier when they were returning one of the injured Israeli soldiers to the raiding force. Kaya said he was hit with a rifle butt when he tried to help an older man, who could not pull his pants back up after using the bathroom because he was handcuffed. “He was so embarrassed.

"Activist İdris Şimşek, who also arrived on Thursday, claims that four wounded activists were thrown into the sea."
"He stated, as many other activists have, that the person who was waving a white flag to surrender was shot by soldiers."
"Erol Demir, another activist on the Mavi Marmara, said...“They even shot those who surrendered. Many of our friends saw this. They told me that there were handcuffed people who were shot.” All activists stated that Israeli helicopters sprayed cold seawater onto the ship for three hours."
"Activist Özlem Şahin Ermiş said 60 soldiers took her hostage. The prisoners were harassed by violent attack dogs and some were badly bitten."

'Meanwhile, the full list of the names of the nine Turks whose corpses were sent to Turkey and their hometowns were announced as İbrahim Bilgen - Siirt, Ali Haydar Bengi - Diyarbakır, Cevdet Kılıçlar - İstanbul (İHH staff), Çetin Topçuoğlu - Adana (national taekwondo team member), Necdet Yıldırım - Malatya (İHH staff), Furkan Doğan - Kayseri, Fahri Yaldız - Adıyaman, Cengiz Songür - İzmir and Cengiz Akyüz - Hatay. Doğan was only 19. He was killed with four bullets to the head and one to the chest.

Ahmet Aydan Beker from Kayseri (critically injured), Mehmet Ali Zeybek of Diyarbakır (critically wounded and under arrest) and Uğur Süleyman Söylemez from İstanbul are being treated in Israeli hospitals.'

"At least 60 journalists from across the globe were on board [the Gaza Flotilla]."
"Journalist Muna Shester, working for Kuwait News Agency (KUNA), reported to RSF that one photographer who spoke up and criticised the soldiers was beaten. "I could hear his cries," said Shester."

Gulf News Reporter Abbas Al Lawati's eyewitness account of the attack and seizure of the Mavi Marmara and it's passengers.
Part 1 -
Part 2 -
Part 3 -

Additional Links:

McJ's picture

List of the murdered and wounded moved to the forum.

I have moved my list of the murdered and wounded to this forum post as it was getting difficult to update it where it was located in comments. I have added some pictures and updated some of the information. I will add more as I collect it. If anyone has links that will help please add them to the comments. Thanks.

One thing to note, and a piece of good news, is that the Indonesian camearman reported killed by a gunshot wound to the chest is still alive and in hospital in Haifa, Israel.

Also note the update on Sheikh Raed Salah who says he was the target of assassination during the attack on the Mavi Marmara.

"The most unpleasant truth in the long run is a far safer traveling companion than the most agreeable falsehood." Emerson

Thanks, McJ. The photos help

Thanks, McJ. The photos help understand this crime.

McJ's picture

Most are courtesy of

Most are courtesy of Lawrence of Cyberia. And I too was struck by how much more impact it makes when you see the victims pictures and read their stories. I see humanitarians and heroes - committed people of conscience who gave up (or risked) their lives to free the people of Gaza. It viscerally puts the lie to Israeli propoganda.

"The most unpleasant truth in the long run is a far safer traveling companion than the most agreeable falsehood." Emerson

newjesustimes's picture

Yes thanks McJ

So tragic, and to top it off, these guys who risked their lives to help people they don't even know, are smeared as terrorists in the American news. typical.
the heroes are terrorists and the cowards are heroes.

McJ's picture

Israeli Attack on Mavi Marmara: Raw Footage

I watched this today. It is about an hour long. The attack starts at approx.32 mins. I have to go out right now. I will update this later with a bit of a run down on what happens.

This video was smuggled out of Israel by Iara Lee, a US filmmaker and human rights activist who was on board the Mavi Marmara when Israeli commandos attacked it. The first half of the video shows the activity on the ship before the attack - lots of people on deck for morning prayers, people in the press room working on their laptops, passengers chatting, sleeping on benches etc. At approx 32 minutes when the Israeli's are spotted approaching the ship most of the activity on deck consisted of people putting their shoes back on and rolling up the prayer mats. Lots of people with cameras come onto the deck and almost everyone has life jackets on at this point. During the attack, some of passengers can be seen carrying metal pipes and chains and in one part there are three guys with slingshots shooting (marbles?) at the helicopter as it drops commandos onto the deck. Nothing I could see in this video supports the Israeli version of this attack. At one point there is a discussion over whether the red that is splattered over a wall on the deck is blood or if the Israelis had been using paint ball guns. You do see them bringing one of the Israeli soldiers down the stairs and at this point Kevin Neish shows the book with the names and pictures etc. that they have taken off the soldier. I have read a few times now the passengers are saying this was list of passengers that were not to be harmed.

From the Kuwaiti News Agency:
"The footage showed an instruction sheet in Hebrew with the photos of some passengers the Israeli commandos would not harm. Those included a German Parliamentarian and an archbishop."

"[Lee] also noted that the passengers found it mysterious that five of the passengers simply disappeared after the ship docked in Israel and no country claimed them, raising suspicion that they were Israeli spies."

"On the night of Sunday, May 30, showing a terrifying disregard for human life, Israeli naval forces surrounded and boarded ships sailing to bring humanitarian aid to the blockaded Gaza Strip. On the largest ship, the Mavi Marmara, Israeli commandos opened fire on civilian passengers, killing at least 9 passengers and wounding dozens more. Others are still missing. The final death toll is yet to be determined. Cultures of Resistance director Iara Lee was aboard the besieged ship and has since returned home safely.

Despite the Israeli government's thorough efforts to confiscate all footage taken during the attack, Iara Lee was able to retain some of her recordings. Above is raw footage from the moments leading up to and during the Israeli commandos' assault on the Mavi Marmara."

"The most unpleasant truth in the long run is a far safer traveling companion than the most agreeable falsehood." Emerson

McJ's picture

Confiscated credit card used to purchase items in Tel Aviv

"An Italian journalist who was detained by the Israel Defense Forces following the raid on the Gaza-bound flotilla says his credit card was used to purchase items after it was confiscated by the Israeli authorities."
"After the Israel Navy took over the boat, he said, the soldiers searched every passenger and confiscated everything they found. "They took two cameras, microphones, a stand and other equipment from me and my photographer. They took one of the cameras as I was taking photographs," says Luppichini, who was working for Italy's RAI-3 television and an Italian-Swiss television channel when he was detained.

"Afterward they took my wallet, passport, bag and all personal effects on the boat," he says."

"Luppichini discovered that while he was confined in Be'er Sheva and after he was back in Italy - a day after his deportation - purchases were made with his credit card, which the Israeli authorities had confiscated.

One purchase was from a vending machine in Tel Aviv for about NIS 10 on June 2, he says. Another purchase, for NIS 240, was made in Gedera's Village Market - while Luppichini himself was in Bologna, Italy.

"The sums were not large," he says, "among other things because it's a rechargeable credit card that had only 80 euros on it. But in principle it's theft, for all intents and purposes." Luppichini has written a letter to Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, President Shimon Peres, the foreign and defense ministers and to Israel's ambassador and consuls in Italy on the matter."

Luppichini was also beaten while in prison sustained rib contusion and several haematomas and was detained in an isolation cell for 12 hours because he reacted to defend a Palestinian activist, Osama Qashoo, while he was being beaten in prison (by knocking on the door of his cell).

"The most unpleasant truth in the long run is a far safer traveling companion than the most agreeable falsehood." Emerson

HI Friends I have joined today

Hi Iam Prabhu from chennai,joined today in this forum... smiling